Monday, August 16, 2010

Amazing Flirting one Liners


http://images.inmagine.com/img/emotive/emos002/emos002008.jpg

http://www.30sleeps.com/images/flirting.jpg

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/flirting_3sfw.jpg
* Hey did it hurt????????when god dropped u from heaven????
* Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
* oh.... u r so gorgeous... that i almost forgot my standard pickup line
* i'm here to wipe tat singles tag ur carring!!
* do u believe in love at first sight or shud i pass ba again...
* hey beauty, i have lost my mobile, can i borrow your number?
* Is your name Gillette? 'Cause you're the best a man can get. ;)
* V both R staying alone, so whose house is the Best...?
* If you held up 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
* I waited my whole life to date the girl of my dreams, but I dumped that chick when I saw you.
* I may not be the best looking guy in here,but i'm the ONLY ONE talking to u
* You must be really tired!!! coz u have been running in my mind all day
* is that a stampead or is it just my heart pounding!!!
* Smile its the second best thing you can do with your lips...!!!!
* Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them.
* Its girls like u that cause global warming!!!!!!
* Excuse me, do you think you might possibly have a mutual friend who could introduce us.
* Hi, my name is {name}, how do you like me so far?
* I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!!
* I seemed to have lost my way, would you mind taking me with you.
* Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
* Overheard in our computer lab: Just because your computers are incompatible, doesn't mean we are.
* You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
* My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
* Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!!
* When God made you, he was showing off

No comments:

Post a Comment