Thursday, August 12, 2010

Indian Independence Day sms messages

*Be Proud to be an Indian

31 States,
1618 Languages,
6400 Castes,
6 Religion,
6 Ethnic Groups,
29 Major festivals
& 1 Country!
Be Proud to be an Indian!..
Happy Independence Day………

*Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY

Happy B’DAY.
Oh no, Happy NATIONAL Day.
Oh i forget, Happy ANNIVERSARY.
No i Was Wrong. Happy VICTORY DAY.
Oh my god Happy NEW Year.

Oh shit Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY.


*I m in love, I’m passionate about him

I am in love,
I am passionate about him,
I loving every moment of it
and
why not its her 61st Birth Day.
Its apna india

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY


*I’ve sumthing 4 u, close ur eyes

I have someting for u.
Close ur eyes:

1
2
3
4
5
6

CHEATER!!!

U didn’t close ur eyes.
So nothing 4 u Exept
My sincerity my love & prayers
Happy Independence Day


*Some Like Sunday

Some Like Sunday,
Some like Monday,
But i like One Day
And that is Independence Day


* Other might have forgotten,
But never can i,
The Flag of my country
Furls very high,
Happy Independence day

*Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy Independence Day

No comments:

Post a Comment